Tiny wicker baskets are objects that make you happy with their sympathetic appearance while collecting trinkets. Making your own little basket is extremely simple and fun. Come on, let’s get to work…
- Bold tether
- Silicone and gun
- Masking tape
- Spray paint
- Start gluing with silicone by holding it from one end of the rope and wrapping it around the circle. Make sure to squeeze and paste as much as possible when creating the bottom of the basket.
- Continue to stick the rope up when the bottom part reaches the desired size.
- When you decide on its height, paste the rope diagonally, cutting it.
- Glue the top of your basket with masking tape and leave the place where you will apply paint exposed.
- Paint in any color or color you want and let it dry.
just click on Number 2 to continue